Automatic 8mm Taper Flat Head Wire Rope Fusing and Cutting Machine
This machine consists of a frame, a pneumatic resistance heating unit and a motion transmission unit. The control box is composed of an IC microcomputer, a liquid crystal touch screen, a PLC, etc., and the parameters, the program time, and the magnitude of the fusing current are continuously adjustable. The wire is completed by the servo motor, resistance heating; pneumatic clamping and rotation. The control technology is advanced, the running performance is stable, the production size is accurate and accurate, and the function is positive and negative. This machine is one of the special equipment for the wire rope processing industry.
Main technical requirements and instructions
1. The fuse material of the fuse machine is a wire rope with no cotton inside.
2. The diameter of the wire rope is 2-6mm (the wire rope of different specifications needs to be replaced by the fuse and the wire reel, the mold, etc., and the machine itself comes with a complete set of molds of one specification).
3. The length of the wire rope blanking can be set arbitrarily.
4. Pneumatic components is Pneulead or Taiwan Seiko.
5. The main electrical components are OMRON.
6. The wire feed motor uses a servo motor and a planetary precision reducer.
7. The fuse electrode is a tungsten-copper alloy electrode.
wire rope melting cutting machine
|After Warranty Service||Video technical support;Online Support;Spare parts;Field maintenance and repair service|
|After-sales Service Provided||Free spare parts;Online Support;Field installation;commissioning and training;Field maintenance and repair service;Video technical support|
|Applicable Industries||Manufacturing Plant|
|Key Selling Points||Sustainable|
|Length tolerance||±2‰(per 1mm)|
|Local Service Location||None|
|Machine Type||wire rope cutting machine|
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu;China|
|Power system||220V/ 380V;50Hz;3Phase|
|Product material||wire rope|
|Specification||Automatic 8mm Taper Flat Head Wire Rope Fusing and Cutting Machine|