Plug in type Automatic walking Tarpaulin Plastic Welding Machine 3000D Plastic coating material Splicing machine Waterproof material Welding Equipment
Product description of 3000D splicing machine:
This product is designed for the splicing of PVC, PE, dhpe, LDPE, EVA, PP, etc.
In view of the current situation of the inkjet printing industry, large images need to be printed in batches and then spliced, and the general images need to be edge wrapped, which inevitably uses the inkjet cloth splicing machine.
Application: spray painting cloth, tent cloth, roll gate.
Brief introduction of operation steps：
1. First of all, tighten and level the picture, align the lap joint (2-4cm), and fix it on the ground with tape or glue.
2. Turn on the power supply, turn the handle left until the hot air nozzle and rubber wheel are in a straight line state, and then turn the black knob to adjust the speed. Generally, point the mark on the knob to the position of 2. After setting, turn the handle right until the hot air nozzle is separated from the ground, and then stop walking.
3. Set the temperature. Turn on the temperature switch (turn the golden knob on the right, and then follow the button to the bottom after hearing the click). Press ＋ to raise the temperature and press} to lower the temperature. Set the temperature you need according to the thickness and temperature resistance of the cloth. Generally, the temperature is between 300-350 ℃, or take some cloth, aim at the air nozzle, and melt immediately. The temperature at this time is the temperature you set.
4. After adjusting the temperature and speed, place the outer edge of the right wheel of the machine with the outer edge of the lap joint. When the actual temperature is close to the temperature you set, turn the handle left until the hot air nozzle is fully embedded in the splicing seam, and the machine will automatically walk and start splicing.
5. In the process of splicing, if there is a scorched splice, first increase the speed a little, or set the temperature low (choose one of the two) to avoid melting the splice. However, it must not be adjusted rapidly, otherwise the speed of the machine is too fast, causing the machine unable to go straight, causing psychological panic, or unable to bond and damage the picture.
6. Before use, find out the matching parameters of temperature and speed according to your material before use. Slow will burn out the picture, fast will not bond firmly, so the temperature and speed matching is very important.
7. After splicing, turn the handle to the right until the hot air nozzle is completely out of the picture, and then turn off the temperature switch (that is, turn the golden knob to the left, and you can hear the click). When it is still, immediately pull out the power plug and turn off the power supply, causing waste heat to damage the hot air blower and equipment. Only when the actual temperature of the machine drops to 50 ℃, can the power plug and main switch be pulled out.
It is strictly forbidden to use it in rainy days. The equipment shall be in charge of and operated by a specially assigned person. The working voltage of the equipment is 110V-220V (two kinds). It is strictly forbidden to dismantle the machine without permission, otherwise the consequences will be borne by yourself.